Monday October 23rd
Mrs. Carroll's Room
Halloween Dance Details
- October 30th (2:40-4:00pm): Dance Set-Up
- October 31st (1:35-2:40pm): Dance Day
- October 31st (2:40-3:10pm): Dance Clean-Up
- Costumes cannot be worn during school classes.
- Students can change into costumes before the dance or wear underneath your school clothes. No blood, imitation weapons, no masks.
- Tickets will be sold in the cafeteria during lunch all lunch waives for $3.
- Any student with a ISS/OSS during the 1st quarter cannot attend.
- Kids who don't want to attend the dance: Reading in the library, movie in the auditorium, board games in a teachers room (teacher TBD)
- Concessions in the Cougar Cave.
- Dance Playlist: I must be able to access or download the playlist from my iPad.
- Halloween Decoration: Inflatables, pumpkins, etc.
- Select a movie to play in the auditorium.
- Make sure that you are sticking to your cleaning areas.
Review Concession Sign-ups
- Three students to read the say the pledge, read announcements, and come up with a fun fact of the day or something that occurred on this day in history.